I hope we all take this as a learning experience.
Learn from mistakes like such stuff. And use it to become stronger in life.
Today Marshall and Khaeruddin said some things that made me break down during PE lesson. I was inside the Indoor Sports Hall's toilet with Akila & Lia baby. I cried myself upside down, inside out and left side right. Crying so much, made me realize, things are only done well, if you do it yourself. And so, I did the most unexpectable thing. And no, I don't regret it. (: Thank you for sitting with me and hugging me when I couldn't stop the tears. And thank you for sacrificing awesome PE time to accompany me, and to watch me red faced, crying like a doofus. Thanks, I really appreciated it. A lot. I love you. ☺
And Marshall, thanks for apologizing. I really didn't see that coming.
After school I had a little talk with a few friends, RIGHT, TWIN? (: ♥
Sad thing about today?
I lost the pen that mum gave me. ):
I bumped into jh and jh in 852.
And I cried cause I was down.
And I kept crying.
They didn't notice, and they alighted.
One stranger kept looking at me.
I honestly wish someone would sit beside me, hug me really tightly,
and say. "Don't worry, I'll be there for you. And I love you.".
btw, I couldn't concentrate during tuition. ):
More results update,
(since I was lazy the past few days.)
(since I was lazy the past few days.)
Best results are on top.
Worst results are below.
English.
59%. B3.
Maths.
55%. C5.
Physics.
54.4%. C6.
Chinese.
44.3%. E8.
A Maths.
30+%. F9.
(I was so lazy to record A Maths down,
cause I know the results would suck.)
Chemistry.
28.3%. F9.
Humanities.
23%. F9.
L1R5 - 40.
L1B4 - 31.
Best man. (Y) I want go ITE, they also don't want me. (: Haha, alright. I need to go for intensive MT and Chem. Intensive MT starts tml. Intensive Chem starts during June. I can do this! For prelims, I aim for at least A2 for each subject. Then I'll study until I get A1. HAHA, ALL TALK, BUT NO WORK.
6 points for O levels!
I wished on 11:11 twice today. And once again, I wished for the same person. I wished for the same thing over and over again. Everyday, without fail, you're in my mind. I may not show it, but without fail, I'd think of you. You're the light that makes me smile. And the one who pulls me through the day no matter how hard it was. You make me realize a lot of important small things in life. I love you, I really do. I don't care how much it would hurt me. But if people say "move on." I wouldn't listen to them. I'd listen to my own heart. Just like how I used to lean on your chest and listen to your heartbeat. Cause that was what told you how much you loved me. Remember? And. For you and for myself, I promise I'll do well in O levels. For the strangers who have been there for me, thank you, I love you.
Emilia, you're right. ♥







