and suddenly it all went wrong.
bestfriend/stranger, tell me what to do.
or stranger's friend, tell me what to do.
if I see another "her", I promise I'll kill myself.
I want to smoke so badly again.
He went to buy another pack again. Faints.
Today got no MT remedial. (Y)
I had the MT prelims, unexpected!
A girl loves it when you give her your coat when she feels cold .
A girl loves it when someone try to comfort her when she cries & wipe away her tears .
A girl loves itwhen you call or text her every night & wish her sweet dreams .
A girl loves it when you know how to treat her well .
A girl loves it when you invite her into your world .
A girl loves it when you sing for her even though your voice isnt good .
A girl loves it when her boyfriend could also be her brother & daddy .
A girl loves it when you just be yourself & dont try to be anyone else in her eyes .
A girl loves it when you treat her to be your priority .
A girl loves it when you express your feelings through a song .
I don't wanna walk S-O-L-O.
I don't ever wanna let your love go.









