She loves me. (Y)
Woke up at 8:22am. Reached school around 10+. Got scolded by Kong and Xuwei for disturbing her lesson. -'- All I ever did was open the door of the IT resource room. She's a fucked up dog. Oh no. I meant. She's a coke-ed up dog. (replace fuck with coke). Coke her to hell. I so hate her. She's damn biased. :/
Aw well. Drank 2 bottles of fugi fugi apple ~. Mandy drank 1. (: I think its really nice. I rmb when I told my boyfriend that I wasn't hungry during recess, and he bought it for me. Oh coke it. -'- I told myself to stop thinking of him. But my heart always finds ways to think of him. coke.
Rachael folded some paper and put into the bottles. Like some love letter. :/ Talking about love letter. I made Sean cry when I wrote him a letter some 4 months ago. (Y) Best. I talked with him yesterday night. And I just found out all the shit stuff in the broken relationship. Stuff that took me 5 months to know. Haha. At least I know now yeah. Its great to have my best friend back. HAHA.
Chan Poh Loong saw me and Rachael together during break. And he was like "this one your best friend ah?" like. coke. So awkward ttm. Friend got best or not best friend one mey? Friend means friend right. Thats all there is to it. He sounds so coke-ing childish. -.-
Talked a lot with Mandy and Rachael about life. And well, my boyfriend. cokeeeeee. He's probably at aikido now. I like... know his schedule for everything. I feel like his stalker. But please, I'm not. (:
thats when you realize, you should have jumped off a bridge rather than fall in love.
and why did I fall so hard in love with you?











