Wednesday, May 26, 2010

FML.

headache + messed up.

I think right now, I should just assume its no.
I shouldn't keep telling myself that you'll say yes.
cause what if you said no.
all my hopes would be shattered.
just like the mirror in the dance studio.
my heart would be shattered.
I think its already shattered anyway.

Right now,
I should delete you.
Erase you.
Remove you from my mind.
I should stop going to 288F.
I should stop taking the lift up.
I should stop texting you.
Knowing you won't reply...
I should stop waiting for a moment to catch a tiny glimpse of you.
Whats so important about one tiny little glimpse?
Why do I wait my ass off just to see you.
For now,
I shall assume that I'm a nuisance to you.
I should stop being one.
Now,
I should stop thinking of you.
EVERY single thing reminds me of you.
And the wind blew,
Vanilla essence smelt so good.
I wanted to hug you tight tight.
I should stop.
Stop what I'm doing right now.
I'm having an internal fight.
My brain is going no.
My heart is going yes.
I want to listen to my heart,
yet my brain is over powering it.
Why would he say yes?
He wouldn't.
But then why would he say no,
after being so glad to see me?
Or was I thinking too much?

I want to cut you out from everyone's yearbook and paste you all over my bedroom wall.

Zhijie had something to tell me.
But he was afraid to tell me just now when I bumped into him.
He said he'd tell wanting.
I'll call her later.
Its probably bad news.
oh fuck it.