Thursday, May 27, 2010

loved until i hurt so bad.

Zhijie told me something that made my heart fall.
But I pretended I'm fine infront of him.
Then I told wanting jessicaT and emilia.
I said I'll give up. But emilia told me not to.
So I'll go with what she says.
Cause I myself doubt I can give up.
I doubt I can even stop thinking of him for a day.
Face to face, with you, made me so happy.
So super very happy.
Its like all of a sudden, everything's fine.

Now its all fucked up.
I said I studied right.
I studied like fuck for Amaths and Phys.
I nearly went psycho during the exam week.
Cause I had a lot of troubles and problems.
Everything was all just fucked up.
I screwed it all.
Guess my class ranking?
There's 40 in the class right?
I got the 2nd largest digit.
FML.
I got 39/40 class ranking.
I couldn't be bothered with level ranking.
There's PTM today.
But I didn't bother to tell either of my parents.
Who cares.

Alvin told me to be cheerful.
I will. Alvin is a nice guy. Super. ♥

just to catch one short glimpse of you.
just to see you smiling to me.
just for you to say yes, even if its a tiny bit,
its still yes.