Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lazy thursday afternoon.

I was texting both JessicaT and JessicaR during tuition just now.(:



Had a bit of fun with Joel's Itouch at Bottle Tree Park.
Slacked there with Chels and Joel. Not bad, kept my mind off things for a little while.
I look so horrible terrible vegetable in these pictures.
Chels claims its pretty. -.-

Alright, honestly right, I don't like it when people try to change my opinion of things. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. And my opinion of this situation is that he isn't that sort of person. I don't think he's what you say he is. And I refuse to do what you want me to. Period. A lot of people are going, ohhh "he isn't worth your time, blahblahblah". Please go and die. He's my boyfriend, I can judge for myself. And, its not like, I snap my fingers and poof, he's off my mind and heart. Not that simple, ladies. Understand a bit la hor. I rather remember him as the person I know, rather than the person that all of you people describe him as.

So many things have happened. Its an unending string of dramas. I'll just sit back and enjoy the scenery.

I love you, teddybear.
I mean what I say.