Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dad's camera.





I really really think, I'm thinking too much.


I hate it when I see my friend so sad and down, yet I cannot do anything to help. All I can tell him is to cheer up. And not to think too much. All I can tell him is to go to sleep, and it'll all be better tml. You know how dumb that feels? I can't even help you when you need the help. I feel so useless. And worse of all, I'm the only one you can turn to. I'm the only one who even knows. I really need to talk to stranger about this. Headache ttm cause of everything. Notice the time. (Y)

Stranger was talking to me on msn, and suddenly my internet died on me. ): I feel so bad. Cause she was talking to me about her troubles. And I didn't even realize that my computer was cocked up. _|_ I texted her, then I restarted my computer and went to take a midnight shower. I froze to death. :/ When I came back, she was offline alr. ): I nearly died.

Anyway, I wished on 11:11pm. I wished for him to message me. And immediately after I wished, my phone rang with a text. I really nearly fell off my seat. But when I checked, it wasn't him. It was a friend, texting me how sad he is and everything. You know I'm a gazillion times sadder than you? Just that I don't want to inflict my troubles onto someone who's already troubled enough. Cheer up. (:

Oh damn. I think me, stranger and Emilia have been having mood swings. A lot of mood swings. Super duper ultra mega sorry to twin for exploding yesterday after school. The weather was damn cocked up. And you weren't even listening when I was talking. Haha. I'm really sorry for losing it. (: Btw right, you should UNLOCK! And keep saying so what. It may be a painkiller for you. But, I doubt it works for us. Its temporary. ): Sadly.


I miss everything about you.
♥