Sunday, May 23, 2010

I miss everything about you.♥


Adrian is mad.
He pretended to be on strike.
And he kept saying "NO MORE HP!"
-.-


You know sometimes I don't understand whats up with guys. Always random add people on facebook. And then when you ask them who're you. They'll be like. "I'm (insert name)". I honestly felt like shooting him dead. I told Jeston. And he was like, "go ahead" -'-


YESSS, guess what. TUITION with stranger every tuesday! HEHHHHHH. Imagine how much we'd be talking. Like gossip non stop. About ahem and ahem and ahem and ahem. HAHA. Sorry uh. Info with stranger cannot be disclosed. (: Texting her now anyway. And stranger's friend (Y). She likes KEY. I like key's bangs. (VIVIAN WONG, rmbbbb, dion wanted that hair, haha. He fail man.)

Mum's cooking lunch now. Like late much? Starving. I haven't shopped in like years. I got damn a lot of cash in my bank now cause I seldom eat proper meals. Usually drinking Mac's Caramel Frappe. Used to always go macs with Ted. Cause, well, macs is = him. (:

Aw well.  That was when  the 4 of us were 1 big happy family. Like kfc, macs. Rachael, me. ♥ Super duper many misses. ):

Still missing him. like a lot a lot. ♥

Low Yong Xing commented on my fb status
"ME? KIDDING I NTH TO DO. LOL".
Super dumb to the max.