what should I do with your jacket?
what should I do with your cotton on slippers?
what should I do with your printed photos?
what should I do with your photo frames?
what should I do with the Iron Man 2 movie ticket?
OH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, I CAN'T FIND IT.
FUCK IT MAN. *!#^*(@$ !)^$*@!^$&@#!)^$(@.
what should I do with the receipts?
what should I do with the jeggings your bought me?
what should I do with the MJ wallet?
what should I do with the shades?
what should I do with the McDonald's hot and spicy that I kept, just so that we could have it, together.
what should I do with the brown bag?
what should I do with the lighter?
what should I do with the endless earsticks?
what should I do with the memories?
- walking with you.
- buying caramel cookie, mocha cookie.
- walking inside fair price.
- slacking at void decks.
- running in the rain.
- playing catching at west mall.
- waiting for you outside your door.
- waiting for you before school.
- taking 852.
- your long, tight, hugs.
- your vanilla essence.
- playing "i don't want you alr"
- playing "i don't want give you"
- feeding each other fries.
- playfully not giving each other.
- wednesday mornings at your class.
- falling asleep on your shoulder.
- shopping with you.
- watching movies with you.
and rmb our 1st date?
you reminded me, rmb?
I rmb now, do you?
- yishun.
- safra.
- ice pop.
- swings.
- yishun park.
- yishun hill top.
- my ezlink card pic.
- your ezlink card pic.
I rmb them, so vividly...
now... now.
what should I do with my heart ache?

