Monday, May 17, 2010

Vivian, Rachael, Emilia, Dexter day. (:

I was on the phone with Rachael until damn late last night. Because I had a small misunderstanding with Cecilia, but I think now it should be fine already uh. (: cause I went up to her and put my arms ard her shoulder. So yeah. Anyway, I was late for school, -.- sucks. I wasted cash on taxi, but I was still late in the end.


School was terrible.
Overall marks.


Chinese, fail, 44.3.
Phys, 54.5.
EL, 55.7.
Maths, 55.
Amaths P1, fail, 31/80.

the other results, I'll find out tml.
dreading chemistry! ):


Like that uh, my L1R3 is alr 23 +.
HAHA. I still can aim what ACJC. ):


I met up with Rachael after school and we were standing at the usual place, bus stop. And suddenly, Vivian asked us to go jurong point with her and Emilia. (: I was happy to the max, cause I didn't wanna go home so soon. Had to wait for V and E outside some beads shop. :/ they spent > $100. Watched Rachael and Dexter having icecream and fries at Swensons whilst waiting for the 2 da xiao jie. (: They spent damn long inside. (Y)

(I have an obsession over Vanilla bubble tee. Nice smell, nice taste.)

Headed home with Emilia. (:


EMILIA THINKS I'M GONNA DIE FROM THE RADIATION OF MY PHONE. SHE SAY CAUSE MY TOUCHSCREEN CRACK UNTIL SO JIALAT! PLUS, AT SWENSONS, I was damn damn messed up, I kept banging my phone on the table. She thinks my phone will kill me. O: HAHA. Its damn funny I swear. OH, ESP WHEN DEXTER SUDDENLY APPEARED!!! (:


I feel like going to sleep and never waking up.
I feel like hiding myself under the blanket.
I feel like I screwed the tiny hope that I had.


you lie to me, all the time.
or are you lying to her,
and telling me the truth?
爱了, 伤了, 不应该后悔. ♥