Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Once.

jie : 只在乎曾经拥有的.

曾经拥有的...
曾经拥有的.....

I once had the world's perfect boyfriend.
The one and only best, greatest boyfriend.
I once had someone who really blew my mind away.
Someone who gave me a purpose for everyday.
I once had the world's most nicest guy.
The one who'd never ever break a girl's heart.
A person who'd give in to her.
I once had someone to tell all my secrets.
I once had someone to lean on.
Someone I could cry on.
I once had someone who was there for me.
To hug me tight,
to love me right.
I once had someone.
I once....
ONCE.
ONCE had someone.
Someone who truly loved me with all his heart and soul.
O N C E.
how bout twice?
can I have him back?

曾经拥有的, I want you back.

prepare for the worst?
I don't believe there is a "worst".
but from what people say, i really dk.
I can't even concentrate in exams.
Today's MT paper, I gave up.
I give up on chinese.
Fuck ACJC.

I shouldn't use vulgar.
Next time, I'll replace fuck with coke.
I used to drink that a lot with him.
and caramel frappe. and caramel cookie.
and mocha cookie. and many many.

fugi fugi apple, fugi fugi apple. ~