Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm so bloody happy now.

KAI AN, you were wrong. (:
I trusted my instincts instead!

Alright, I made the world's best choice today. I made a life changing choice! Like seriously. Its like, to go up? or to stay down? I nearly died making that choice. GREATEST CHOICE EVER. CAUSE 1stly, good. 2ndly, AWESOME. 3rdly, peeeerrfeectt. HAHA. (Y) Wanting made me make that choice. I was damn scared at first but yeah. It just became normal and well. yeah.

Anywwaayyy, was fucking late for school today. I taxied to school and wasted 20bucks. -.- AND I was still late anyway. :/ The uncle was damn nice, he didn't have NETS, so he allowed me to pay 20 only. It was actually 23 plus. (: And the uncle like practically sped past every traffic light luh. Was pissed cause I wasted cash. But who cares.









A bit of self obsession eh? ♥

Alright, I'm in a super duper uber mega good mood now. I'm so happy right now, I bet if you came up to me and said "eh, you stefhanie loh min yu ah?" and slapped me, I'll still smile to you. I might even say hi. Haha. No, I'm kidding. I'm just trying to emphasize how happy I am right now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the least bit happy about MT intensive. But aw well, the most I can do about it is play around with cameras right? Xu wei is a fucked dog anyway.

Anyway, I was so happy that I went shopping.(:
I usually do that when I'm very very very very happy.
or very very very very sad.
Its quite obvious I'm very very very very happy.
plus, increase in allowance. (Y).
Keep increasing luh, I think my mother's money pop from tree one,

Thank god that wanting existed.
Btw right, don't angry la fuck. -'-

everything about you is perfect.
even running around the corridor barefooted. I'm serious. ♥
and you've got a smile that could light up this whole town.
esp if you smile at me. makes my heart go wild.
i love you for everything you are.
eating pizza also can eat until so (Y).
really feel like bungee jumping now. hahahahaha.