Thursday, May 27, 2010

I love you, even if the sky is falling down.

I miss you, I need you.
You're the best I ever had.
The best I ever had.

Fuck June holidays! -'-
I seriously want school to go on.
So that I can at least catch 1 small glimpse of him every morning.
You remember the things you said to me?
The June holidays stuff.
Remember ECP and WWW?
Remember you told me even before we got together that you wanted to bring your girlfriend to ECP.
You remember?
Remember when we played hide and seek at west mall?
And you suddenly appear behind me and scare me. ♥

This June holidays, I'll be spending them alone.
Despite the promises that you made.


hand phone wallpaper.

Alvin bro just gave me good advice.
I'll listen to him.

And I need to stop scratching my mosquito bites.
Like seriously stop scratching them. :/