BABY I WILL WAIT FOR YOU.
I love you, even if the sky is falling down. ♥
Joel at Bottle Tree Park yesterday.
I had a shopping session with my mother today. Not bad. We actually got along well at town. (Y) but I was having a super duper bad headache. ): horrible terrible vegetable. We had a super good meal at newyork newyork. Mum said there were people there celebrating a birthday. Suddenly reminded me of that time I was at fish and co. with boyfriend. Good memory. ♥
I rmb we watched When In Rome at cine too, with really fab popcorn! (:
Hmm. I realized today is Friday and not Saturday. So, the King Albert Park macs thing will be tml. Hahaha. I'm going for the free macs meal that xuwei the dog will be providing. (: I hope Rachael and the rest are going, if not I'll be bored to death by the dog's barking. Lets hope she doesn't use a mike. HAHA/ Kinda cool place to have remedial eh?
Baby I will wait for you.


